Skip to content
- $ 12billion project
- Projected completion date is Q1 2019
- Production capacity of 650,000 barrels a day
Deep Sea Port
- $ 1.5 billion project
- Projected completion date is in 2020 ( 4 years from now)
- It is a build, operate and transfer partnership scheme
- During construction will provide about 10,000 jobs, when in full operation, it will provide about 169,000 jobs
Lekki Epe International Airport
- 3,500 hectares of land earmarked for the project
- The Lekki-Epe International Airport is designed to handle about 5 million passengers annually with provision for a modular terminal for future expansion
- Preliminary works have commenced with the clearing of 150 hectares (runway), 4.5km of the access road and 9km of perimeter road.
- Completion date not yet certain.
4th Mainland Bridge
- 38 km bridge
- N844 billion project
- 4 lane dual carriageway, 8 interchanges to facilitate effective interconnectivity between different parts of the State.
- It will pass through Lekki, Langbasa and Baiyeiku towns along the shoreline of the Lagos Lagoon estuaries, further running through Igbogbo River Basin and crossing the Lagos Lagoon estuaries to Itamaga Area in Ikorodu.
- The alignment will also cross through the Itoikin road and the Ikorodu – Sagamu Road to connect Isawo inward Lagos Ibadan Expressway at Ojodu Berger axis